fredag 21. oktober 2011

In Australia!

Finally I'm here! After the longest flight in my entire life, I'm now at the Brisbane airport, which is in the eastern Australia. For months I have been looking forward to this journey, and now it has begun. I'm here with my family to discover a country, that we don't know to much about. Now we are going to take a taxi, or the bus to the appartment that we have rented, so we can sleep and rest, after an extremely long flight, which made me exhausted

Tomorrow we are going to visit the Australia Zoo. That's the Zoo Steve Irwin or "The Crocodile Hunter" opened with his wife. Steve Irwin is famous all over the world for his TV shows about australian wildlife, especially the crocodiles. Unfortunately he died in a accident while snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, a couple of years ago.

So I'm looking forward to a fun day tomorrow. Hopefully we get to come close to some of the animals, and how cool would'nt it be if we get to feed them? Now I have to go to bed, so I can be refreshed when I'm walking around giant crocodiles.
Good night :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar